Greater Dublin Area
Bourke Builders procured the Framework Agreement for the construction, maintenance and repairs to buildings of the Irish Prison Service in the Dublin area.
- Mountjoy Prison – Works to this site have including the replacement of look out posts, refurbishment of the medical centre, improved traffic management, construction of replacement dog kennels and various refurbishment projects to the interior of the buildings.
- Docus Apartments – Refurbishments works carried out include essential works to the roof and landscaping.
- Wheatfield Prison – Necessary traffic management works were carried out together with refurbishment and upgrading of both the cell and office blocks.
- Arbour Hill – Works at this site included the construction of a toilet block, the replacement of windows together with refurbishment of cells and extensive replacement of flooring through out the building.
- St.Patrick’s Institution – Works included the construction of a library, school, replacement of resin floors together with necessary fire and electrical upgrade works